Cargo Connect 4.5m x 2.13m (475-4442)
- ATM: 3500kg
- TARE: 775Kg
- Carrying capacity: 2,725Kg
- Mechanical Drum Brakes – Federal Approval Number: 48358
- AL-KO – IRS suspension
- H/D jockey wheel
- New tyres
- Spare wheel
- 5 year chassis warranty
- NSW Government RMS Compliant
- Drop Side, Headboard & Tailboard Kit (475E-0012) – $1,490inc GST
- Side Extension Kit (475M-0011) – $1,845 inc GST
- Hydraulic Tilt Pack (475O-0001) – $1,226
- 1.8m Ramp Kit (475R-0001) – $675
- 2.35m Ramp Kit (475R-0002) – $810
- Ladder Rack, For Ext. Side (475L-0001) – $195
- Ladder Rack, No Ext. Side (475L-0002) – $360
- Plus many more extras – please contact us for pricing
CarGO Connect is the most adaptable commercial goods and vehicle transport trailer. To provide complete flexibility a whole host of new and unique solutions allow re-configuration on demand. Every available option can be added or removed at anytime, from brand new, or whenever required in the future.
As well as a uniquely configurable concept, CarGO Connect sets new standards in trailer engineering quality and value for money. The resulting longevity of chassis and components will continue to deliver results well into the future.
Platforms sizes are offered from 4.0m through to 5.5m long, in two standard widths.
At the heart of the CarGO Connect is a redefinition of a multi-purpose trailer. It means any available option can be added or removed to suit, as and when needed. CarGO Connect is certainly defined by the concept of configuration, but in addition this brand new design is completed by a multitude of new features and ideas specifically to assist users gain flexibility and easy operation.
The strength of CarGO Connect is more than skin deep. Super-strength steel used in the main chassis fabrication is complemented by two additional longitudinal beams just below the 18mm thick phenol ply anti-slip centre bed. Lighter weight and improved strength, combined with the durability of a hot-dip galvanised chassis will be a part of the CarGO Connect for many years.
The Brian James CarGO Connect boasts the Federally approved mechanical over-ride brakes. This now means, that when towing the Brian James CarGO Digger Plant2, you do not require an electric brake controller to be fitted to the vehicle. This is a great option for customers with multiple vehicles in their fleet.